Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Big Brother

David is going to be a big brother! We are expecting our second baby this summer. I am not sure how much David understands but he likes to talk about the baby in Mommy's tummy. He also says that he has a baby in his back!

I am almost 12 weeks along now. Overall I have been feeling pretty good. Mostly just tired and lacking in energy. I do start feeling sick if I go more than a few hours without eating any protein.

We are very excited about the new addition to our family!

2 comments :

THE Princess Bombshell* said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WAS JUST WONDERING ABOUT THAT THE LAST TIME YOU POSTED!!! WEIRD....!!!!

SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!!!! YEA!!!!!

Stephen and Gracie said...

Congratulations, Celeste and Andrew! I had heard the good news from Julie K.!!! I guess we have the same technical due date, from what she told me... but I think I may need to push mine back at least a couple weeks... maybe beginning of September. May your pregnancy go really well! That is so cute about David having a baby in his back! :-)